Toll Free: (855) GOT-VENTS (855) 468-8368 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Mountain Time
Home | Products | Product Info | Photo Gallery | About Us
Contact Us | Testimonials | Specials | View Cart
Square Gable Vent - Square Gable End Vent - Square Gable Louvers - Square Attic Vent - Square Attic Louvers
Check out our great selection of colors!
inch W x 12 inch H, sgv1212 - $32.95
14 inch W x 14 inch H, sgv1414 - $35.95
18 inch W x 18 inch H, sgv1818 - $51.95
22 inch W x 22 inch H, sgv2222 - $66.95
24 inch W x 24 inch H, sgv2424 - $79.95
30 inch W x 30 inch H, sgv3030 - $124.95
36 inch W x 36 inch H, sgv3636 - $180.95
size or color that
CONTACT US we CAN make it!
Some tips about ordering:
* Each square gable vent comes with a standard nailing flange, an outside nailing flange or a J-channel. The vent is installed first and the exterior finish is installed over the standard nailing flange or the J-channel.
* Use the standard nailing flange model for ease of installation with stucco, brick, rock, stone or fiber cement siding (Hardie Plank). Use J-channel model with vinyl siding, aluminum siding or steel siding. The outside nailing flange (sometimes called a "cut in flange") is used when the exterior finish is already in place and a gable vent is being added or replaced. Occasionally a vent is needed without a nailing flange or a J-channel (such as a retrofit into an existing brick or stone opening). Select "none" for the mounting flange option in these applications.
* A variety of color choices enable us to match square gable vents to any project. Click to see COLORS
* We also do custom orders (sizes, styles and colors) and we do them quickly.
* CONTACT US for your special order needs.