Toll Free: (855) GOT-VENTS (855) 468-8368 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Mountain Time
Home | Products | Product Info | Photo Gallery | About Us
Contact Us | Testimonials | Specials | View Cart
5/12 pitch, 72 inch base, 15 inch H Triangle Gable Vent
Triangle Gable End Vent - Triangle Gable Louvers - Triangle Attic Vent - Triangle Attic Louvers
Aluminum triangular gable vents are an excellent choice for attic ventilation.
We also do right triangle gable vents (right facing or left facing) and custom triangle gable vents for applications where a standard triangle will not fit. Such as next to a chimney etc. Custom Triangle Gable VentTriangle attic vents can be installed at the peak of the gable making them extremely efficient in moving air. We can manufacture triangle gable louvers in any size and pitch.
5/12 pitch, 72 inch base, 15 inch H - $118.95
Triangle gable vent main page
Also Do Custom Triangle Gable Vents!
Need a size or color that is not listed?
CONTACT US We CAN make it!
Some tips about ordering:
* Each triangle gable vent comes with a standard nailing flange, an outside nailing flange or a J-channel. The vent is installed first and the exterior finish is installed over the standard nailing flange or the J-channel.
* Use the standard nailing flange model for ease of installation with stucco, brick, rock, stone or fiber cement siding (Hardie Plank). Use J-channel model with vinyl siding, aluminum siding or steel siding. The outside nailing flange (sometimes called a "cut in flange") is used when the exterior finish is already in place and a gable vent is being added or replaced. Occasionally a vent is needed without a nailing flange or a J-channel (such as a retrofit into an existing brick or stone opening). Select "none" for the mounting flange option in these applications.
* A variety of color choices enable us to match triangle vents to any project. Click to see COLORS
* We also do custom orders (sizes, styles and colors) and we do them quickly.
* CONTACT US for your special order needs.